No pairing melody plays in the sound processor after I close the battery door and press the pairing button on the Phone Clip.
The Phone Clip and sound processor are probably not within wireless range.
Make sure the Phone Clip and sound processors are within wireless range, and repeat the pairing process.
To pair your Phone Clip with your sound processor:
- Switch off your sound processor.
- Switch on your Phone Clip and remove the silver cap.
- Press the white pairing button on the Phone Clip once using the tip of a pen or a similar object.
- The LED will flash yellow every two seconds and the Phone Clip will now be in pairing mode for 20 seconds.
- While pairing mode is active, switch on your sound processor. An audible melody will play in the sound processor to indicate a successful pairing. Note: You can watch a short video about how to pair your Phone Clip with your Osia 2 Sound Processor.
The Phone Clip and sound processor have not been in pairing mode simultaneously.
Repeat the pairing process, and make sure you close the battery doors on both sound processors within 20 seconds after you press the pairing button on the Phone Clip.