My mobile phone is ringing but the light indicator on the Phone Clip doesn't flash, and no ringing tones will sound in one or both sound processors.
Is the Phone Clip powered off?
Make sure the Phone Clip is turned on.
Check that you have paired the Phone Clip and mobile phone.
Make a Bluetooth connection between the Phone Clip and the mobile phone via the Bluetooth pairing process.
To pair your Phone Clip with your sound processor:
- Switch off your sound processor.
- Switch on your Phone Clip and remove the silver cap.
- Press the white pairing button on the Phone Clip once using the tip of a pen or a similar object.
- The LED will flash yellow every two seconds and the Phone Clip will now be in pairing mode for 20 seconds.
- While pairing mode is active, switch on your sound processor. An audible melody will play in the sound processor to indicate a successful pairing.
The Bluetooth connection between the Phone Clip and the mobile phone may be lost.
Make sure Bluetooth is enabled in the mobile phone and make a Bluetooth connection between the Phone Clip and the mobile phone again (see above).
You can do this by pressing the Bluetooth pairing button briefly on the Phone Clip.
You may need to refer to your mobile phone's user guide for details about its Bluetooth operation.