I can't find the Phone Clip when I search for it in the Bluetooth menu of my mobile phone.
The Phone Clip and mobile phone may not be within wireless range.
Make sure the Phone Clip and mobile phone are within wireless range (up to 20 feet with a clear line of sight).
Then, repeat the pairing process.
To pair your Phone Clip with your sound processor:
- Switch off your sound processor.
- Switch on your Phone Clip and remove the silver cap.
- Press the white pairing button on the Phone Clip once using the tip of a pen or a similar object.
- The LED will flash yellow every two seconds and the Phone Clip will now be in pairing mode for 20 seconds.
- While pairing mode is active, switch on your sound processor. An audible melody will play in the sound processor to indicate a successful pairing.
The Phone Clip is not in Bluetooth pairing mode.
The Phone Clip is only in Bluetooth pairing mode for 2 minutes after it's activated. Repeat the pairing process (see above).