Restart your sound processor.
To restart your sound processor, open and close the battery door.Note: You can watch a short video about how to turn on your Osia® 2 Sound Processor.
Replace the battery.
Often a new battery is the solution. To replace your battery:
- Hold the sound processor with the front facing you.
- Open the battery door until it is completely open.
- Remove the old battery.
- Remove the sticker on the + side of the new battery and let it stand for five seconds.
- Insert the new battery with the + sign facing up in the battery door.
- Gently close the battery door.
Make sure you're using the correct battery.
Use only high-power 675 (PR44) zinc air batteries for hearing implants that Cochlear has recommended.
Make sure you are wearing your sound processor correctly.
It's important to position your processor correctly to allow its best performance.
Place the sound processor on your implant with the button/light facing up and the battery door facing down.
If the problem continues, contact your hearing health professional.
Need more help?
Get in touch with a member of our customer support team. We're available from 6:00am – 6:00pm MDT Monday to Friday and 8:00am – 12:00pm Saturday. Choose phone or chat and we'll take it from there.
That's great! Help us improve our troubleshooting.
We're happy your problem is solved. To help us improve, tell us what you did that solved your problem and anything we missed.