My sound processor doesn't pair with my remote control.
Does your remote control have power?
Make sure your remote control is turned on and “awake”.
Give your two devices enough time to pair.
To pair your sound processor to your remote control:
- Turn off your sound processor and remote control.
- Turn on your sound processor and remote control. They must both be on and “awake” at all times while pairing.
- Place the coil of your sound processor onto the back of your remote control.
- Your remote control will show pairing in process.
- Your remote control then shows successful pairing of either your left (L) or right (R) sound processor.
If you have two sound processors (bilateral), repeat the above steps for your second sound processor.